viernes, 26 de octubre de 2007

"Beaver", de Jackie Beat

Si algunas levantaran la cabeza...

Never know how much I want one
Never know how much I'd spent
when I look down under my panties
I wanna see a woman'fuzzy new friend

I want a beaver... make it pretty
so I can keep on the light
Beaver! My new kiddy
wet and pink and awfully tight

I would lie down on the table
and let'em cut me right down the front
I cannot wait until I'm able
just like a penis in and out of my cunt

I want a beaver, give one to me
doctor don't you make me fight
Beaver! Go on and do me
prepare my .... in sushi right

Everybody wants a tight twat
it makes a lady glamorous
but I don't want no ugly front ...
I want a picture perfect puss.

It's something that I'm said I'm doing
and you ain't gonna change my mind
someday soon my man will be screwing
me and my new vagina ... behinds?

I need a new beaver, now ... listen
when I drink too much and I yell
Beaver! With low ...
breath on that new car smell ???

My plastic surgeon, a designer
work of art as fine as this
is such a great design of vagina
that I feel guilty when I'm taking a piss

I love my beaver... that's what this is
right and hot ....
Beaver! Give it kisses
don't you worry, it doesn't bite

I just love a great orgasm
and thou it's true I always get laid
the new mean ever ever has some
oh what a huge mistake I have made

I miss my wiener! Where's my man meat?
What a lousy way to learn...
Beaver... I kept my recipt ???
hope it's not too late to return
Why does my vagina burn?
Why does my ... burn?
Why does my new cunty burn?
Why does my vagina burn?


Mil perdones. He buscado la letra por todas partes y no la he encontrado, así que la he sacado de orejilla. Si hay alguna burrada (aparte de las originales burradas) plis, informad ;)

No hay comentarios: