jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2008

Alegrías del 27 de Noviembre

Para terminar el mes, que ya era horita (este finde me voy, así que ya no meteré nada más), el que faltaba:

Bruce Springsteen
"The river"

I come from down in the valley where "mister" when you're young
They bring you up to do like your daddy done
Me and Mary we met in high school when she was just seventeen
We'd ride out of this valley down to where the fields were green
We'd go down to the river
And into the river we'd dive
Oh down to the river we'd ride

Then I got Mary pregnant, and man that was all she wrote
And for my nineteenth birthday I got a union card and a wedding coat
We went down to the courthouse and the judge put it all to rest
No wedding day smiles, no walk down the aisle
No flowers no wedding dress.
That night we went down to the river
And into the river we'd dive
Oh down to the river we did ride ooh yeah yeah

I got a job working construction for the Johnstown company
But lately there ain't been much work on account of the economy
Now all them things that seemed so important
Well, mister, they vanished right into the air
Now I just act like I don't remember, Mary acts like she don't care
But I remember us riding in my brother's car
Her body tan and wet down at the reservoir
At night on them banks I'd lie awake
And pull her close just to feel each breath she'd take
Now those memories come back to haunt me,
they haunt me like a curse
Is a dream, a lie if it dont come true
Or is it something worse that sends me
Down to the river thou I know the river is dry
it sends me down to the river each night
Down to the river my baby and I
Oh down to the river we ride

Por supuesto, se han quedado muchos clasicazos en el tintero, pero jo, es que no hay tiempo pa más! El mes que viene, música diferente y chulazos diferentes.
Y para ambientar, más que nada, unos daddies rurales.

4 comentarios:

Isi dijo...

joooooooooooooooo! que canción más gonica!

jooooooooooooooooo! como me gusta!!!!

joooooooooooooooooooo! es súper triste y me gusta!!!


jooooooooooooooooooo! soy una puta triste!!! aaaaah!!!!

ME GUSTA EL CULO DE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN!!!! SIIIIIII!!!!

jajajajaja!

Nos vamos el finde Rodriiiii!! bien! bien! bien!!!!!

MadRod dijo...

XD
Ya sabía yo que a alguien se le iba a saltar una lagrimilla...
Ayns, qué bien me lo he pasado el finde, leñe.

Isi dijo...

Me too!!!!

(se escribe así?????...juasjuas!)

MadRod dijo...

se escribe así, se escribe así. Pos ná, a repetirlo con la salidilla de Plaza Mayor.

Eeehm... cuando hablo de la salidilla no señalo a nadie, ¿eh? que luego hay sensibilidades muy fácilmente heribles, oyes ;)